[Kolab-devel] Debian Packages for Kolab

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Thu Oct 24 21:37:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

in general, I think the first step is to maintain the existing Kolab
debian packages, so that they work with the default packages (389
dirsrv, Cyrus, etc) as it works on CentOS. The other step, to be more
flexible regarding which software to use, would not just be a task for
Debian, but in general for other distributions as well.

For a reinstall script on Debian, I have been using this:
https://gist.github.com/tpokorra/7113076

Timotheus