[Kolab-devel] Debugging iRony

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Oct 21 12:47:38 CEST 2013

I'm seeing errors when uploading certain events to the iRony caldav
server. The errors look like this:

akonadi_davgroupware_resource_0(22770): Error when uploading item: 515 "There was a problem with the request. The item has not been created on the server.
An unexpected error (415) occurred while attempting to upload https://user%40example.org@dav.example.org/calendars/user@example.org/75d595125bd5852b/4a50ucfm10e67ra5muod90g9so@google.com.ics. (415)."

How do I go about debugging these errors serverside? There's a bunch of
stuff logged to /var/log/iRony/console (which I can't figure out how to
turn off, incidentally), but it's not really helpful. Specifically,
there's no trace of any errors (I'm assuming the 415 in the message
above is an HTTP status code).

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated (including on how to turn off
the console logging once I'm done...) :)

-Toke