[Kolab-devel] Nightly CentOS 6 packages for Kolab 3.1

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Wed Oct 16 11:25:04 CEST 2013

Hello,
I am building now the nightly packages for CentOS 6 on the OBS server.

Thanks to Jeroen for setting up this very useful server!

This means I am not using bintray anymore for uploading the packages,
but you can download directly from obs.kolabsys.com:

wget http://obs.kolabsys.com:82/home:/tpokorra:/branches:/Kolab:/Development/CentOS_6/home:tpokorra:branches:Kolab:Development.repo
-O /etc/yum.repos.d/obs-tpokorra-nightly-kolab.repo
--no-check-certificate

I have updated the webpage at
http://www.tbits.net/tbits-opensource/install-nightly-build-from-gitkolaborg-master.html
with the details.
It also has the link to the script that uploads the new source tar.gz
files from git.kolab.org.

You can see the differences to the spec files by visiting eg the package page
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show?package=kolab-syncroton&project=home%3Atpokorra%3Abranches%3AKolab%3ADevelopment
and click on "Show the diff" near "This package links to
Kolab:Development / kolab-syncroton"

For the version number to be 99.dev<date>, I had to modify my projects
Advanced / Project Config file:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/prjconf?project=home%3Atpokorra%3Abranches%3AKolab%3ADevelopment
 Release: 99.%%{?release_prefix}.<CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>

All the best,
  Timotheus (TBits)