[Kolab-devel] Enabling the chwala component

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Oct 2 16:54:48 CEST 2013

I'm trying to figure out how to get the chwala component of kolab 3.1 to
work. For one thing I was under the impression (from the description and
screen shots at
http://kolab.org/news/2013/08/07/community-news-meet-chwala-kolabs-new-files-component)
that it would be integrated into roundcube; but it doesn't seem to be.
Am I missing some configuration, or is that not included yet?

Additionally, when trying to log in to http://example.org/chwala I get
an "internal system error" and /var/log/httpd/error_log shows

SSL Library Error: -12195 Peer does not recognize and trust the CA that
issued your certificate

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. :)

-Toke