[Kolab-devel] Defaults files: kolabd and kolab-server

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 14:10:32 CET 2013

On Monday 11. November 2013 13.42.53 Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> On Saturday 09 November 2013 18:48:11 Paul Boddie wrote:
> > Should I file a bug for this or even attempt to submit a patch?
>
> Sounds to me like something that should be fixed, but I'm not a real Debian
> developer. What do others think? Do we need a patch here?

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear, but this was experienced with the OBS packages
mentioned on this list. I guess the solution is for me to change the Debian
packaging and submit via OBS, but for reference I found the init script in the
following place:

pykolab-0.6.8/debian/kolab-server.init

I just wondered if other distributions' init scripts were affected by this
since it looks like an artefact of a package or component renaming.

Paul