[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu May 9 17:43:23 CEST 2013

On Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:29:50 PM Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 05/09/2013 03:40 AM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > 'http_authentication' instead, but I still get the error
> > PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file
> > /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_core/kolab_core.php
>
> Yes, I meaned http_authentication. And you should remove both kolab_core
> and http_authentication.
commented out both.

> > I found kolab_core at a second location and commented it out there
> > too.So the error disapeared
> >
> >     $mandatory_plugins = Array(
> >
> >             'calendar',
> >             'kolab_addressbook',
> >             'kolab_auth',
> >             //'kolab_core',
> >             'kolab_config',
> >             'kolab_folders',
> >             'libkolab',
> >             'password',
> >
> >         );
> >
> > The error log now only get's
> > [08-May-2013 18:24:10 MST] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
> > dl() in /usr/share/php/kolabobject.php on line 22
>
> Did you see my response about this and understand it?
Yes, I do. I can turn this off. But it doesn't help as there are no other errors in the log anymore.
So what am I missing

> > I found someone else had this same issue with the kolab_core.php error,
> > but I got miraculously resolved. The reporter doesn't say why, he just
> > re-installed the whole VM
>
> No f*ing kolab_core in Kolab3!!!! Remove anything related to kolab_core.
As you can see these are commented out.
As I said, these are provided by the setup-kolab script. Will this be corrected in pykolab?

Can you please provide a main.inc.php from a working installtion to test?
and a tasklist.in.php as well. That file doesn't look right either.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler