[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu May 9 03:40:11 CEST 2013

On 05/08/2013 05:51 PM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:13:45 PM Aleksander Machniak wrote:
>> On 05/07/2013 09:03 PM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
>>>               'http_authentication',
>>>               'jqueryui',
>>>               'kolab_activesync',
>>>               'kolab_addressbook',
>>>               'kolab_auth',
>> disable kolab_authentication too, it's old and redundant with kolab_auth.
> I don't have any lines with kolab_authentication

I tried to comment out

'http_authentication' instead, but I still get the error
PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_core/kolab_core.php

I found kolab_core at a second location and commented it out there too.So the error disapeared
     $mandatory_plugins = Array(
             'calendar',
             'kolab_addressbook',
             'kolab_auth',
             //'kolab_core',
             'kolab_config',
             'kolab_folders',
             'libkolab',
             'password',
         );

The error log now only get's
[08-May-2013 18:24:10 MST] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function dl() in /usr/share/php/kolabobject.php on line 22

but in roundcubemail, nothing has changed:
I can click on e-mail and the e-mail header lines show up, but not the e-mail text.
I can click on the calendar and the calendar shows
I can click on the addressbock and the the wheel starts spinning until it times out.
I can click on tasks and the browser tries to open a new window.

I found someone else had this same issue with the kolab_core.php error, but I got miraculously resolved. The reporter doesn't say why, he just re-installed the whole VM

http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-August/013702.html

I am copying kolab-user at kolab.org
May someone else had this issue. I suspect, it's a wrong package version
issue.
I have
# rpm -qa | grep roundcubemail
roundcubemail-0.9.0-1.mga3

This /etc/roundcubemail/main.inc.php has been written by the setup-kolab
script provided by pykolab.

Thomas