[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Tue May 7 21:03:31 CEST 2013

On 05/07/2013 11:50 AM, Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 05/07/2013 08:43 PM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
>
>> Found how to get some more logs. It looks as if I am missing some
>> files (hint from the IRC). Could you have a look at the attachment
>> There is a file required: plugins/kolab_core/kolab_core.php I
>> cannot find it, there isn't even a directory plugins/kolab_core/ Am
>> I missing a package?
> This is irrelevant. Also this plugin is not used in Kolab 3. So, just
> update Roundcube config and remove non-existing plugins.

I deleted all but couldn't find
roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_core/kolab_core.php

I have now:

     $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array(
             'acl',
             'archive',
             'calendar',
             'http_authentication',
             'jqueryui',
             'kolab_activesync',
             'kolab_addressbook',
             'kolab_auth',
             //'kolab_core',
             'kolab_config',
             'kolab_folders',
             'libkolab',
             'libcalendaring',
             //'listcommands',
             'managesieve',
             'newmail_notifier',
             'odfviewer',
             'password',
             'redundant_attachments',
             'tasklist',
             //'threading_as_default',
             // contextmenu must be after kolab_addressbook (#444)
             //'contextmenu',
         );

Thomas