[Kolab-devel] Event with invites created from iPhone (iOS 6.2)

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Mon Mar 25 23:05:52 CET 2013

On 2013-03-25 2:16, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Friday 22 March 2013 14:31:42 Mat Cantin wrote:
>> When an event is created from an iPhone and participants are invited,
>> it seems that a random name out of the users contact is selected as
>> the
>> organizer
>
> Do you know whether this is an iPhone bug? Does it do the same thing
> against
> other ActiveSync servers?

I have tried to replicate this from an Android phone and got slightly
different results: the event appears to have been sent out with the
correct name, but the event in roundcube calendar is still not editable.

I will have to try this against an actual Exchange server, I should be
able to test this tomorrow.

--
Mat