[Kolab-devel] Feature Sponsorship

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 6 08:24:30 CET 2013

At the moment you'd get in touch with either grote at kolabsys.com or myself.

> Does Kolab have a bounty system in place for things already on the roadmap
> to help with implmentation?

Funny you would ask that.

We were discussing in early February that we want to offer something like that.

Unfortunately we've not yet found the time to work on that.

> We also support many Mac users and can help test and file bug reports
> against multiple OS versions for the features we sponsor.

That would be much appreciated.

Would you by chance also be interested in KDE PIM/Kontact on Mac?

We are right now re-packaging the latest version and want to give it a push
towards stabilisation. Help with QA and the occasional issue fix (or allowing
for someone deeper upstream to fix things) would be much appreciated.

> Thanks for an amazing project, and your time and dedication.

You are very welcome, and likewise thanks for the way in which you engage.

With best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Wondering whether Kolab is for you?
Zürich, Switzerland				Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com