[Kolab-devel] [Dev] Create new calendar objects from Python

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 5 15:53:06 CEST 2013

On 06/05/2013 01:55 PM, Chloé Desoutter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on an Event importer from our ERP to Kolab.
>
> Attached you will find the message I put.

The message looks correct with two exceptions:
<tzid> looks wrong
MIME-Version header in message part headers is not needed.

However, I don't think these are a reason of the issue. You can enable
imap_debug and sql_debug in Roundcube and see what's going on.

ps. for Kolab 3.1 we're preparing CalDAV access maybe you'd be
interested to try it?

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG