[Kolab-devel] dev-branch upgrade calendar issue

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Sat Jul 13 01:56:29 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-10 9:26, Mat Cantin wrote:
> On 2013-07-10 9:00, Mat Cantin wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you mean exactly by "latest Kolab dev repo"?
>>
>> The latest packages from the kolab-3.0-development repos is what I
>> meant. So what I'm saying is that something in the last week has
>> changed.
>>
>> Along with this I've notice the calendar appear and disappear from the
>> phones, and when it is working events created on the phones don't sync
>> back to the server.
>>

> I just wanted to add that the contacts also seem to be disappearing
> and reappearing. Email seems to work fine though! :-)
>
> I'm starting to think these could be two un-related problems.
>
> --
> Mat

I just wanted to follow up and say that the slow calendar load seemed to
have resolved itself, we haven't notice it again for a few days. The odd
disappearing calendars and contacts also seems to have resolved
themselves after the server was rebooted today. I'm not really sure what
was hung up at this point but I'll make sure to report back if we start
noticing this again.

Thanks for listening. :-)

--
Mat