[Kolab-devel] dev-branch upgrade calendar issue

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed Jul 10 18:00:50 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-09 23:47, Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 07/10/2013 02:03 AM, Mat Cantin wrote:
>> I keep one of my servers on the latest Kolab dev repo and usually
>> update
>> it every week. I just ran the update for this week and have notice
>> huge
>> slow downs when looking at a calendar in Roundcube. Most of the time
>> it
>> will sit there "Loading" while one of the server CPUs shoots up to
>> 100%,
>> after a minute or so the calendar loads. Anyone else seeing this?
>
> What do you mean exactly by "latest Kolab dev repo"?

The latest packages from the kolab-3.0-development repos is what I
meant. So what I'm saying is that something in the last week has
changed.

Along with this I've notice the calendar appear and disappear from the
phones, and when it is working events created on the phones don't sync
back to the server.

--
Mat