[Kolab-devel] kolab-saslauthd crashes

Cantin, Mat mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed Jan 23 20:17:17 CET 2013

On 22.01.2013 03:45, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> Really the only things kolab-saslauthd interacts with are
> /var/run/saslauthd/mux (an AF_UNIX socket), and LDAP (and it should
> automatically reconnect should the connection be lost).

I rebooted the server and the problem seemed to resolve itself... until
this morning. I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot this. The
kolab-saslauthd service is running and not reporting any errors, but
none of the services that use it to authenticate can connect. Restarting
the service always fixes it, but only for a few minutes. I may just
reboot this server again to get things going, but this is a show stopper
on a production server.

Thanks.
Mat