[Kolab-devel] kolabd error filling log

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Wed Jan 23 06:49:07 CET 2013

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 04:49:31 AM Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> On 2013-01-22 05:00, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > Yes, I have
> > /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/ldap/controls/psearch.py but I have
> > no python-pyasn1.
>
> Lovely, but I'm afraid the packager of python-ldap for Mageia may have
> missed the inclusion of:
>
>    # Imports from pyasn1
>    from pyasn1.type import namedtype,namedval,univ,constraint
>    from pyasn1.codec.ber import encoder,decoder
>    from pyasn1_modules.rfc2251 import LDAPDN
>
> in that (and other) file(s).
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen

Thanks a lot. I wouldn't have found it.

the packager of python-ldap for Mageia didn't miss anything.
Bad me, I missed the requires of python-pyasn1 and python- pyasn1_modules in the pykolab.spec.
I either overlooked them or they were initially not there.
Both, Suse and Fedora have their own packages. I need to package them too.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler