[Kolab-devel] Fwd: [Synckolab] Newsworthy nightly

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Feb 12 21:44:39 CET 2013

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:28:45 AM Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi Tilman,
>
> thanks for the report.
>
> On Tuesday 12 February 2013 11:20:54 Tilman Krösche wrote:
> > I tried it but had some errors that made it unusable for me. Synckolab
> > modified all entrys in my calendars without any need and after that
> > roundcube wasn't able to display. Even new entrys wasn't readable. So
> > all my calendars vanished. The developer told that he will take care of
> > the issues and suggested to take a look at the timezones but i couldn't
> > find any problems here. Hope he'll get things to work.
>
> That doesn't sound good. Is there a public bug report about this somewhere?
>
> > By the way the autoconfiguration feature works very well ;)
>
> Well, this is good news! :)
>
> Regards,
> Torsten
I previously reported the bug 25231 who address the same issue .
I jurt saw the Noko's comments ant I think in fact the problem is messages are
base64 encoded in synkolab and are not decoded by roundcube.
I'm not sure roundcube contacts are supposed to be base 64 encoded, but I will
comment on this bug when I will succed to open the page (it works verry slow
at the momment)
--
Mihai Badici
http://mihai.badici.ro