[Kolab-devel] Fwd: [Synckolab] Newsworthy nightly

Tilman Krösche tilman.kroesche at namlit.com
Tue Feb 12 11:20:54 CET 2013

I tried it but had some errors that made it unusable for me. Synckolab
modified all entrys in my calendars without any need and after that
roundcube wasn't able to display. Even new entrys wasn't readable. So
all my calendars vanished. The developer told that he will take care of
the issues and suggested to take a look at the timezones but i couldn't
find any problems here. Hope he'll get things to work.
By the way the autoconfiguration feature works very well ;)

Regards,

Tilman Krösche

--
Tilman Krösche