[Kolab-devel] SOLVED: Re: Fwd: Re: can't connect to Sieve -- bug ?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Fri Dec 13 09:18:04 CET 2013

Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Geoff Nordli wrote:

With significant help from the IRC channel i figured out the basis of my
problem: "yum install kolab" had pulled in the EPEL, rather than kolab
version of roundcube. Scrapping the installation and reinstalling with
"priority = 0" inserted for all kolab-related repositories in
/etc/yum.repo.d brought in the correct version and made the issue go away.
As I'm operating in an lxc container scrapping was easy and I did not
investigate fixing the installation in place.

Sincerely, Joh