[Kolab-devel] New release: libkolab-0.4.2

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Mon Apr 22 00:28:17 CEST 2013

Op donderdag 11 april 2013 12:32:19 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of libkolab-0.4.2.

This has now been packaged for Debian Wheezy as well.

> This release fixes bindings for event vectors, and requires libkolabxml
> 0.8.4.

libkolabxml-0.8.4-1 has already been uploaded before.

Because of the time lag between the availability of libkolabxml-0.8.4-1 and libkolab-0.4.2-1 there has been a period where libkolab and libkolabxml have been incompatible, resulting Apache not being able to start up. That is, for instances using the development repository. Hopefully this can now be resolved by upgrading libkolab to the latest version.

I have not had time for exhaustive tests, but I did install both these libraries on my test instance, after which Apache came up just fine and both the Kolab webadmin panel and roundcubemail were available. I created a new user and could subsequently log in to roundcube with this user.

Best regards,

Paul

PGP: 8FE6E0BD