[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Sat Apr 20 11:46:29 CEST 2013

On 04/19/2013 10:30 PM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> When clicking oncer on the received e-mail, it should appear in the
> preview wondow, but it dosn't. The cursor wheel just keeps sinning
> until a timeout after a minute or so. When I double click, The
> browser tries to open a complete new window (which may be correct)
> but also times out. The address line in the browser shows as:
> http://localhost/roundcubemail/?_task=mail&_action=show&_uid=1&_mbox=INBOX&_caps=pdf%3D0%2Cflash%3D1%2Ctif%3D0

Ok. I've read again your initial post. I thought you don't see the
list of messages. Now I see you see it, but you can't display
messages. So, your logs doesn't really help and I'm pretty sure there
must be some error in log. Try with all plugins (except
authentication) disabled.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer