[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Fri Apr 19 19:22:42 CEST 2013

On Friday, April 19, 2013 12:52:28 AM Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 04/19/2013 03:18 AM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > Attached are the log files from log/roundcubemail and the
> > access_log from /log/httpd
> >
> > I think the access log provides most of the info.
>
> The imap log proves that it indeed doesn't query for messages list,
> while there are messages in Inbox. Are you sure there's no error log?
> Could you provide your Roundcube config (main.inc.php) file?

attached is the requested  config file ( I changed the password).
Another comment:
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-December/014222.html
I have nothing in
/var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/v/vbox.btspuhler.com/t/thomas^spuhler/

except two files created by kmail:
/var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/v/vbox.btspuhler.com/t/thomas^spuhler/kmail-vacation.siv.bc
/var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/v/vbox.btspuhler.com/t/thomas^spuhler/kmail-vacation.siv.script

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler