[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Richard ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Apr 18 11:17:36 CEST 2013

Thomas,

congrats! Always nice to read good news :)

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 08:46:30PM -0700, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> Today was a good day for the Kolab server on Mageia.
>
> 1. I finally got the Kolab to deliver mails
> There were some tweaks needed such as port adjustment in amavis, but what did the trick was to add
> postfix to the mail group.

Will "your" amavis config become one the templates required by Kolab?
So all distributions can benefit from it?

Can you verify if sieve is working for you?  For me it is not,
well not everything.  When I go to roundcube -> settings -> filters
the progress icon starts to rotate, but it never ever stops.
I wonder what is the reason for that.  Does anybody know?

To make sieve working to this point, I had to change the file
/etc/services; comment port 2000 and add the lines to have sieve
use port 4190.
I also had to create the directory /var/lib/imap/sieve.

--
Richard