[Kolab-devel] Question on internal communication of Kolab

Lukas Gradl kolab at ssn.at
Wed Apr 17 15:10:20 CEST 2013

Zitat von Torsten Grote <grote at kolabsys.com>:

> On Tuesday 16 April 2013 19:55:03 Lukas Gradl wrote:
>> But the contact is still viewable in Roundcube and can be edited.
>> After editing the object is recreated in the contact-folder on the
>> IMAP-Server.
>> Shouldn't the contact disappear in Roundcube?
>
> It should, but maybe the cache of Roundcube isn't invalidated after you
> deleted the contact object manually?
>
> Just a guess,
> Torsten

It seems there are some serious problems when using Kontact. I removed
Kontact, removed every entry from Contacts and started to play around
again - this time just with Roundcube and plain IMAP-Commands.
Add a contact with roundcube, Message appears in IMAP-Folder. Remove
contact, message dissappears. Delete Message by IMAP - Contact
disappears in Roundcube.
Started using Kontact again: Sync messes up and all the clients show
different results.

regards
Lukas