[Kolab-devel] Fwd: libkolab* in debian

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Mon Apr 15 01:11:52 CEST 2013

The kde debian devs seem to really prefer talking via irc over their mailing
list. They seemed much more response once I started visiting irc.debian.org
#debian-qt-kde.

Sune told me that Paul14 was supposed to start maintaining the libkolab
packages for debian. Once they're in, Its a pretty trivial set of changes to
get kdepim-runtime to build with kolab.

e.g. My patch to the debian package to have it build a kolab enabled package.

https://github.com/detrout/debian-kdepim-runtime/commit/1713cbe7973242e78e074d2440fd069d2cda2e8e

Diane