[Kolab-devel] Fwd: libkolab* in debian

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Tue Apr 9 12:51:01 CEST 2013

Torsten Grote schreef op 09-04-2013 10:09:
> On Monday 08 April 2013 20:24:12 Paul Klos wrote:
>> We already have "Debian Kolab Maintainers
>> <pkg-kolab-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>", how about we use this
>> address
>> for maintainer?
> Sounds good as this is the currently established place for Kolab
> package
> maintainers in upstream Debian.
> It might be good though to also talk to the people currently on that
> list. I
> tried that some months ago without response. Do you have any contact
> to the
> people there Paul? Maybe it is time to engage with them again?
> Kind Regards,
> Torsten

Hi Torsten,

I sent out an email to the list, which I received myself. So I have one
confirmed member already :-D.

As far as I'm concerned, since we agreed that I'll be maintaining the
Debian Packages, and I'm member of the list, the minimum requirement to
making that list the maintainer of these packages has been fulfilled. If
I add myself, Jeroen, and whoever else has been involved with these
packages to the Uploaders, I don't see any issues.

So I'll go forward with that plan and keep working with the Debian guys
to get those libraries into Debian. I made a bunch of
corrections/changes to libkolab, based on their initial feedback. Next
up is libkolabxml.

Cheers,

Paul