[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 28 20:49:04 CEST 2012

Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 09/28/2012 08:16 PM, Thomas Brüderli wrote:
>
>> I assume it be a). In order to debug this, please add the following debug
>> line to plugins/calendar/drivers/kolab/kolab_calendar.php right after
>> if ($this->ready) near line 62:
>>
>>   console($this->get_owner(), $_SESSION['username']);
>>
>> You'll then find the two names written to logs/console. If they are not
>> equal, you're probably missing the kolab_auth plugin which is also part of
>> a working Roundcube+Kolab installation and which converts the login name to
>> the canonical user name used throughout the system.
>>
>> I admit, that the comparison of the user names if probably not the best way
>> to determine folder permissions. Maybe we should replace that with
>>
>>   if ($this->storage->get_namespace() == 'personal')
>
> Something like that is already done in get_owner().

Yep, but it returns rcube_user::get_user_name() which is then compared with
$_SESSION['username']. These might be different if kolab_auth isn't
installed or properly configured. In order to circumvent that situation,
the namespace check could be a better option.

> Also, see that CAPABILITY response doesn't list ACL.

Oops, right. I didn't see that right away.

~Thomas