[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Thu Sep 27 12:55:29 CEST 2012

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 09:09:47 am Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 09/26/2012 09:46 PM, Mihai Badici wrote:
> >> Then search the imap log for the GETANNOTATION or GETMETADATA commands
> >> and post the responses here.
> >
> > You have an example of GETMETADATA.
> > Strange, but there is no GETANNOTATION in imap log
>
> GETANNOTATION is a predecessor of GETMETADATA, so it's ok.
> Roundcube/Kolab support both, only difference is that we didn't tested
> it more extensively with METADATA, because Cyrus uses ANNOTATE.
>
> > I find the initial dialog:
> > A0002 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
> > IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS M
> > ULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1
> > CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH
> > LIST-STATUS METADATA ANNOTATEMORE] Logged in
> >
> > There is another capability called annotate or annotatemore it's enough?
>
> Yes.
>
> > What I find is dovecot consider invalid the path INBOX/Calendar, I use
> > INBOX.Calendar instead,
>
> Find NAMESPACE request and response in the log. Also unset imap_ns_*
> config options in Roundcube config (requires log out and in).
There is only one NAMESPACE refference in IMAP log:

[27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] C: A0003 NAMESPACE
[27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] S: * NAMESPACE (("" ".")) NIL NIL

I put a relevant screnshot here:
http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/roundcube.png
You can see calendars in main window, but in pop-up form the select has no
values.

There is another collateral issue:
I use phpldapadmin to manage the directory. When kolabformat.so is loaded, I
have this in phpldapadmin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare error() in
/usr/lib/phpldapadmin-1.2.2/lib/functions.php on line 641