[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.0 on Debian Wheezy: More Issues

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 26 16:15:15 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 26 September 2012 15:26:31 Johannes Graumann wrote:
> > 2012-09-26 13:02:41,479 pykolab.setup ERROR Could not start and configure
> > to start on boot, the directory server service.
>
> Also potentially bad. What is it actually trying to/supposed to do? What
> file to edit?

This is probably because the setup script checks for /bin/systemctl and
/sbin/service but not for /usr/sbin/service where the service command resides
on my debian system. The script also tries to call /sbin/chkconfig which
does't exist on my system at all.

This also looks like a bug to report. Do you want to do that?

If you know some python, you'll find the script source here:

    http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/tree/pykolab/setup

Regards,
Torsten

--