[Kolab-devel] dependency loop pykolab

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Sat Oct 20 21:42:13 CEST 2012

> There too is the Requires: loop
> pykolab and kolab-cli require each other and thats creates a problem.

I appreciate you having this issue, however I am completely unable to reproduce this. I packaged pykolab myself, and I have the sources right here. kolab-cli is supposed to depend on pykolab, but NOT the other way around. This hasn't been defined like that, and the packages I download from the repository don't have this circular dependency either: this is clear from a quick inspection with for example aptitude.

How can you tell they require each other? What command are you trying to execute? Do you have any manually downloaded packages? Did you make any changes to the packages? Can you delete them from the cache and download them again, maybe?

Paul