[Kolab-devel] Debian - Cyrus Login Error

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Thu Nov 29 14:09:37 CET 2012

Hi,

> I've run in to a similar issue before; after completing the setup-kolab
> run, I acid-test with issuing a "kolab list-mailboxes". This results in
> very much the same error you are running in to.
>
> Restarting the cyrus-imapd service once after completing setup-kolab
> seems to resolve the issue, though. It looks like setup-kolab is too
> quick restarting both kolab-saslauthd and cyrus-imapd after one another.

That solved the login issue, but I could not create a new user, no mailbox was
created. So I decided to reboot the server so that all services are restartet.
After that I could create a user with a mailbox created. Nice =)

I will now test the functionality and give a feedback when I'm done.

Thanks for the help,
Tobias

Tobias Brunner      | Schlierenstrasse 25 | 8902 Urdorf
+41 (0)44 734 34 28 | +41 (0)79 435 58 38 | Switzerland
tobias at tobru.ch     | GPG Key: N/A        | http://www.tobru.ch