[Kolab-devel] Debian - Cyrus Login Error

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Thu Nov 29 08:47:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I've started from scratch to install a fresh Kolab 3.0 Beta on my Debian
Wheezy test server. The configuration with setup-kolab (now) looks fine (all
parameters with the proposed default parameters).
After that I created a new user with the Web Admin, but I'm not able to log-in
to the webmail with this new user. Running "kolab list-mailboxes" gives the
following error: "cyruslib.CYRUSError: (10, 'LOGIN', 'Invalid user')". Where
should I start debugging this?

Cheers,
Tobias

Tobias Brunner      | Schlierenstrasse 25 | 8902 Urdorf
+41 (0)44 734 34 28 | +41 (0)79 435 58 38 | Switzerland
tobias at tobru.ch     | GPG Key: N/A        | http://www.tobru.ch