[Kolab-devel] Wallaced typo 0.5.6-5 (debian)!

Paul Klos paul at klos2day.nl
Thu Nov 22 10:31:11 CET 2012

When you run Lintian and also make it show
information messages, it mentions this as well. I
wasn't aware, but the standard would be to name the
package wallaced (which is now wallace) and then
apply some consistency to the various config files.

The same goes for kolabd.

So really both packages should be renamed. And then,
the newly named ones should be made to replace the
current ones, and all old config files must be
cleaned out, which may require some trickery in the
postinst scripts.

Not really hard I guess, but at the time not the
highest priority either. I haven't gotten around to
file a bug yet.

Paul

Op Thu, 22 Nov 2012 07:59:13 +0000