[Kolab-devel] Kolab3 on Mageia update

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Thu Nov 15 14:17:07 CET 2012

Be aware that thread-safe PHP is not exactly
recommended in this way. See here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.installation.php#faq.installation.apache2

There's a lot of debate around this, with people also
claiming that 'everything works' but the above still
seems to be the official recommendation.

Cheers,

Paul