[Kolab-devel] Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Fri Nov 9 12:54:40 CET 2012

Hi,

I can't get around one problem using postfix and kolab to send mail
through an SMTP-Auth relay (mail.arcor.de). It's working with arcor, if
I do it manually, but from kolab it isn't working.

I get the following error:

postfix/smtp[5290]: D8E814188C: to=<DESTINATION at gmx.de>,
relay=mail.arcor.de[151.189.21.116]:25, delay=1.3,
delays=0.07/0.02/0.66/0.5, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host