[Kolab-devel] GIT Repository Shuffle

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 29 02:25:30 CEST 2012

Hi there,

with regards to libkolabxml, and adjacent projects, we have just
finished the grand repository shuffle.

At first, we had libkolabxml.git, which turned out to include
standalone utilities (an upgrade/migration tool became a part of the
plan), and needed more advanced calendaring capabilities which ended up
being named libkolab.

It was decided to rename the GIT repository to kolab-libs.git, but now,
as we have realized that libkolabxml, libkolab and the utilities are
indeed stand-alone, subject to different roadmaps, have dependencies on
one another, we hope to have made the final shuffle of source code
management repository names and locations, being;

- libkolabxml.git        - the low-level Kolab XML parsing library
- libkolab.git           - the high-level advanced functionality
library
- kolab-utils-format.git - the repository that is going to hold
utlities such as the upgrade/migration tools

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG