[Kolab-devel] Configuration Management in Kolab 3.0

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Mar 19 19:21:19 CET 2012

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been pondering the configuration management in Kolab for a little
> while now, and this mail is to ask you for some feedback.

Hi there, again.

I'm getting confused, as this has gone for almost two weeks without a single
response...

I was expecting at least some feedback; I was under the impression people
wanted to continue running some sort of kolabconf and kolab_bootstrap.

Without any feedback, all I am going to be able to conclude is that providing
configuration management for a deployment that does not run Puppet is simply
not going to be worth the effort.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--