[Kolab-devel] [issue4830] Crash after strange search window state

aheinecke issues at kolab.org
Mon Mar 19 11:00:18 CET 2012

Version: enterprise35 20120229.a52dba48365b08fc999012f9229cf4da3986cd06

Can't reproduce this but here is a description of what I did.

I've had two messagecomposers open and was composing a mail, switched to Kontact
and wanted to start a Full Text search on the mails in my inbox.

The search dialog opened but was completly unresponsive, like it had a modal
subwindow. I could not close it / start a search or modify anything. I've
checked that there was no message box in the background that I could see and
then closed Kontact to get rid of the dialog.

This led to a crash with the attached backtrace.

I could not reproduce this bug.

----------
assignedto: allen
files: kontact-fulltext-20120319.kcrash
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 28645
nosy: aheinecke, allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Crash after strange search window state

Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
<https://roundup.kolab.org/issue4830>