[Kolab-devel] Debian Packages

Félim Whiteley felimwhiteley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:43:01 CET 2012

On Thursday 15 March 2012 10:23:00 Christoph Wickert wrote:
> The URLs are correct, the versions are not.
> - 3.0 development has just started and will last another 5 months.
> - 2.4 is not really the successor of 2.3 but also includes a lot of changes
> that will go into 3.0. On the other hand it lacks some features that were
> present in 2.3. It was developed on special customer demand.

 Ah thanks Christoph, yeah that makes more sense. If you can update the 2.3
that would be great, aprpeciate it. I want to upgrade a couple of boxes from
openPKG to the debs even if there is not actual update as such. I've had to
run apache on the same box, which meant I had to force the openPKG apache onto
another port and FreeBusy has never worked. This way at least it would
integrate with the hosts apache setup.

All the best,

Félim