[Kolab-devel] where to report kontact/windows issues?

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Mar 5 09:55:05 CET 2012

Hi Guys,

Am Samstag 03 März 2012 17:38:10 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Samstag, 3. März 2012, 14:30:34 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> > Zitat von Thomas Reitelbach <tr at erdfunkstelle.de>:
> > >  I've read about other bug filing mechanisms for kolab, which confuses
> > >  me.
> >
> > I think the link got lost with the new website. Should be at
> > http://issues.kolab.org
>
> Kontact still uses the old tracker which now can be found at
> https://roundup.kolab.org/
Both wrong :P
https://bugs.kde.org as it is linked by the Software is correct.

To avoid a bit Confusion, Kolab Systems is packaging Kontact as the
native "Kolab Client for Windows" (Thus the Package name) Inside the Package
is KDE Kontact with KDE Bugs :)

I regularly "roam" the bugzilla in search for Windows specific bugs but feel
free to add me (aheinecke at intevation.de) to the CC list of your Windows Bugs.
(I'm the maintainer of the Kontact Windows Packages)

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/