[Kolab-devel] Free/busy system for Kolab 3.0

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri Jun 15 11:25:25 CEST 2012

Hi all,

It's taken me a while to get back to this, my apologies.

I've finally managed to turn the generic idea of what we want to be able to do
in Kolab 3.0 [1] into something that describes how this is achieved [2] and
should be near enough to implementable. As far as I can tell, Kolab 3.0 will
be the first groupware with offline free/busy capabilities.

Improvements are naturally welcome, also help with sketching out the last
nitty gritty details, although some of these can also be left to the
implementors for consideration, I gather.

Best regards,
Georg

[1] http://wiki.kolab.org/FreeBusy_in_Kolab_3.0
[2] http://wiki.kolab.org/Free_Busy