[Kolab-devel] Debian Packaging for Kolab 2.4

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 6 15:50:35 CEST 2012

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 01:57:05 PM Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm starting with the packaging work to get Kolab 2.4 to Debian.

Hi there,

just a status update from me today. I've managed to package 389 Directory
Server for Debian Squeeze and onward (other people are working on this too so
I actually just rebuilt more so than did any packaging myself), with a new
OpenLDAP (version 2.4.28 instead of 2.4.23).

kolab* meta-packages have now landed to preserve the apt-get / aptitude
equivalent of 'yum install kolab', so that includes pykolab code.

Now I'm working on getting the webclient in, Roundcube, with the Kolab
plugins, and after that it's trial, error, fix, repeat, mostly.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG