[Kolab-devel] Is DBI installed in Kolab server?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Sat Jul 28 14:16:28 CEST 2012

HI,
	I'm trying to add Policyd to Kolab server 2.3.4
Perl script need DBI to connect to SQLlite DB.
I can't understand where is it.

Making a search I found

/kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.10.0/CGI/Session/Driver/DBI.pm

but it give me error, I suppose because it is part of CGI.

Which file can I use or have I to search on openpkg and download one
from there?

Thanks

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,