[Kolab-devel] Warming up to sprint: Kolab 3.0 Pre Sprint Release, Talk Schedule and next round of drafts for web client

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Thu Jul 19 11:06:16 CEST 2012

Dear all,

If you follow our streams at Identi.ca, Twitter, Google+ or Facebook, you'll
have noticed that we pushed out the first installable Kolab 3.0 release
yesterday:

http://kolab.org/blog/grote/2012/07/18/sprint-news-and-pre-alpha-release-
kolab-3.0

This is not a full release yet, mind you, as we are just getting ready to
sprint, so this is not yet feature complete - a pre-alpha, if you will. It is
however nearing feature equivalence for the 2.3 series, so we are confident for
the upcoming Kolab 3.0 release.

If anyone wants to add anything for the Kolab 3.0 release, next week would be
the last moment to do that. The plan is to have the feature freeze at the end
of next week.

The sprint will also be a good time for learning more about Kolab 3.0, what
has changed, how and why, and how to integrate with Kolab in the future. For
that extent we have a couple of talks scheduled for which all of you are
cordially invited.

And last but not least, there is a new set of drafts for the next generation
web client of Kolab - you can find them here:

	https://bueroflint.box.com/s/d1b730349d9d15fbf913
	https://bueroflint.box.com/s/9bade049a121ac47b320
	https://bueroflint.box.com/s/49ead7309af10852ad2b
	https://bueroflint.box.com/s/77095416933ec022eff6

If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement, please send them to
this list. We'll then gather them and forward them to the designer for the
next iteration.

Best regards,
Georg

--