[Kolab-devel] Trying to get metadata plugin working

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Tue Jan 24 15:43:22 CET 2012

Hi Thomas and List!

Am Montag, 16. Januar 2012, 16:51:45 schrieb Thomas Koch:
> dict: Error: file dict commit: file_dotlock_open(~/Maildir/shared-metadata)
> failed: No such file or directory
The dovecot-metadata is still a work in progress, despite my earlier message
reading differently. I assumed because Akonadi began to work (my telnet tests
were already successful since a while), that the dovecot plugin would also
work, but noticed later that everything was a coincidence.

Anyway, my config is:
plugin {
  metadata_dict = proxy::metadata
}
dict {
  metadata = file:/var/lib/dovecot/shared-metadata
}

This appears to work for me - I think the key is the proxy::.

--Dennis