[Kolab-devel] [issue4820] Accepting an appointment in a shared imap calendar modifies the server object

aheinecke issues at kolab.org
Mon Feb 27 15:31:01 CET 2012

I'm reporting this because it can be related to other Problems, I would rate
this as "minor" but might be contributing to other problems. During testing this
lead to irritating conflicts between Appointments that "looked the same"

Kontact version: enterprise35 20120224.6bc84f7

Prerequisites:
User A has a calendar and has given User B full access rights

Steps to reproduce:
User A: create appointment 1 (He is attending as organisator by default)
User B: sync
User B: modify apointment 1
User B: send mail to participants
User A: sync (appointment is now modified in the shared calendar)
User A: Read the invitation mail and click on "Enter response in my calendar"

Now on the Server the imap object gets modified:
11,12c11,12
49c49
<  <last-modification-date>2012-02-27T14:20:43Z</last-modification-date>
---
>  <last-modification-date>2012-02-27T14:20:59Z</last-modification-date>

assignedto: emanuel
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 28581
nosy: aheinecke, allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, vkrause
status: unread
title: Accepting an appointment in a shared imap calendar modifies the server object