[Kolab-devel] IRC Meeting - Monday, February 27th, 14:00 UTC

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Feb 23 11:12:51 CET 2012

Hi there,

I would like to invite you for the IRC meeting with the generic topic
line of:

     "Feature Proposal and Acceptance"

This meeting will be held in the IRC channel #kolab, on the FreeNode
network, at 14:00 UTC on Monday, February 27th, 2012.

As per the process outline[1], having somewhat short-circuited the
start of said outlined process[2], after having opened up the floor
semi-officially[3], with officially published Wiki pages, blog posts and
news articles on feature descriptions previously announced[1] pending
our collective editorial wisdom as well as a the grand kolab.org
web-presence overhaul, the meeting will evolve around;

   - The process. The people. The timeline. The milestones. The
deadline.

   Anything to discuss about the Development and Release Cycle Process
we're trying to apply to this cycle, including facilities (Source Code
Management repositories to watch, issue tracking, etc.).

   - Currently proposed features.

   I'll be iterating over current works in progress, and report their
status. This should open the floor for questions and answers revolving
the features proposed so far.

   - New proposed features.

   Initial (and potentially final) review of features proposed outside
of the ones outlined in the document attached to my previous mail to
kolab-announce[1].

   - Quality Assurance.
   - Release Engineering.
   - Open floor.

I anticipate this first meeting may actually take quite some time. I'm
aiming for under 2 hours, but who knows.

If you would like to attend the meeting, but can't make it (for
whatever reason), please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

[1]