[Kolab-devel] Activesync not working

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Dec 30 10:29:00 CET 2012

On 2012-12-27 21:01, Tobias Brunner wrote:
> But as soon as the device starts syncing (the
> Apache access log shows that the device syncs) an error occurs.
> Android
> just tells me "Server not available", MeeGo has some more information:
> "System error" and "Folder on server not available".
>
> Is there anything I can do to debug this?

You can set $rcmail_config['activesync_debug'] in main.inc.php to true,
and examine /var/log/kolab-syncroton/console

Perhaps, also, /var/log/kolab-syncroton/errors contains some
information but I trust you have already examined that file.

If you find something of interest, I recommend you log a ticket on
https://issues.kolab.org.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--