[Kolab-devel] Notifications for libkolab and libkolabxml?

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Aug 7 10:11:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 07 August 2012 01:49:33 Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> On Monday, August 06, 2012 04:25:40 PM Allen Winter wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Allen,
>
> > Just by luck today I noticed that libkolab-0.3.0 and libkolabxml-0.8.0
> > were tagged a couple days ago.
> >
> > I'd like to get notifications about new tags and releases.
> > Can this be done?
> >
> > Maybe there's a watcher capability I could subscribe to?
>
> we have been deliberating on a mechanism to notify the various people,
> including developers and distributors, but we have yet failed to come up
> with a final solution.
>
> We have no such thing as a 'watcher' capability in our infrastructure, but
> naturally we could make this so.
>
> Would such include a little series of check-boxes for you to check/uncheck
> for the software packages you are interested in releases for, not unlike,
> euh, rubyforge and such? I'm thinking perhaps even a mailman mailing list
> topic filter could do such a thing...
I'm also interested in getting such notifications but I don't think this has
to be anything more deliberate then a mail to kolab-devel at kolab.org after a
new release of libkolabxml and or libkolab. This shouldn't be so high traffic
that we need an extra mailing list / mechanism for this.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/