[Kolab-devel] New Kolab Client for Windows Package based on Kontact 4.8

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Aug 1 14:40:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

At Wednesday 01 August 2012 12:50:09 Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the new release!
>
> I'm using it on a regular base and I really love to see how kontact for
> windows evolves.
> But there is still one problem for me: I still have no clue where to report
> bugs.
> The Bugreport-Assistant (help -> report bug/wish) redirects me to
> bugs.kde.org, but i have the feeling this is the wrong place?
>
> Some time ago I asked the same question but I was confused by different
> answers.

http://bugs.kde.org is the right place. Just select Windows as your platform
and system (if you have not verified that this is also an issue on other
Systems). The Version (e.g. 4.8.5) can be taken from the about dialog.

For installer related issues you can use the product KDE-Windows in the KDE
bugtracker.

Best Regards,
Andre

--