[Kolab-devel] Help keeping older server packages in Debian

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 23 16:40:27 CEST 2012

Am Montag 16 April 2012 15:43:20 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> I'd love to help, but it's more than just a "little help", at least for
> people   who don't happen to be Debian developers. Only a developer can
> upload something and in order to become one, your keys signed by 5 other
> Debian developers.

I guess helping to get the packages with the patches in shape
would be just pushing this over the edge of some Debian developers
to upload it.

And you've got your hand full anyway, but I was more thinking if there are any
other people interested in Debian native package on this list
that may be willing to help Mathieu.

Do you think it would be good to keep the older packages in there for the
future transition to better ones?

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member